Flex Autofolding Mobility Scooter
The lightweight Folding Scooter has been designed to allow users to simply transport and store their scooter, making it ideal for easy travelling.
- Lightweight folding scooter weighing only 27.5kg
- Compact and easy to fit into small car boots
- Easily folded and unfolded in 15 seconds
- Airline friendly batteries
- Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 44 x 62 x 64cm
- Top speed of 4mph
- Maximum range of 9.3 miles on a full battery charge
- Folds to a compact size within 15 seconds
- Compact scooter designed to fit into small car boots
- Lightweight folding scooter weighs in at only 27.5kg (60lb), making it ideal for cruises, flights and bus trips
- Scooter can be folded and unfolded using the remote control or buttons on the tiller of the scooter itself
- Comfortable padded seat and backrest
- Carry handle allows the scooter to be easily lifted in and out of car boots
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable tiller to suit user requirements
- Solid puncture proof tyres
- On-board charging, with batteries included as standard
- Ground clearance of 40mm
- 2 years warranty on scooter and batteries
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- 25.2V 10ah (252Wh) lithium ion airline friendly battery
- Weight capacity of 125kg (19.7st)
- ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE:
- Battery Charging Docking Station (FLEXAC1) - The popular accessory makes using the existing charger much more convenient with the option to charge off board in the home, shed or garage.
- Battery Bag with Strap (FLEXAC3) - This lightweight and durable accessory was designed to provide a handy way to transport the battery when not in use.
*Speed and range may vary depending upon user weight, type and incline of terrain, weather, battery charge and condition, operating speed and general driving situation. **Batteries not included
How do I Claim VAT Exemption on my Order?
To purchase goods VAT free, we will ask you to complete a simple declaration below or in the cart once after you have chosen your items. This data is confidential and secure.
If you experience any problems or merely wish us to assist with this process and complete the order, please phone us on 0800 7703870 and we will be delighted to help.
Who is eligible for VAT Relief / Exemption
You do not need to be registered disabled or eligible for any other benefit to qualify for VAT free goods.
You are eligible if either yourself, or the person you are purchasing the goods for are chronically sick or have a disabling condition, and the goods are for personal / domestic use only.
Charities are also exempt from paying VAT, and can do so by simply completing the form in the same manner and entering their charity number. This number will be quickly verified by us before dispatch of your order.
Who is not eligible for VAT Relief / Exemption
If the person the goods are intended for does not have a specific long-term medical condition, by law they must purchase their goods without applying for VAT exemption. If you have a short-term injury, or simply use the term 'old age', this would not make you eligible, so please be specific when entering the disability criteria.
Any organization that does not have a registered charity number (such as businesses) are also not exempt from paying VAT.
Please refer to the Gov.UK HMRC website if you would like further information on VAT Relief.