Foldalite Folding Powered Wheelchair
This is the ideal powerchair for the frequent traveller looking for a perfect combination of indoor manoeuvrability and outdoor performance. With a weight of just 25kg (3st 13lbs), you won’t struggle to lift the Foldalite into the boot of your car. The joystick is remarkably user-friendly and can be fitted to either armrest depending on your preferences.
It can reach speeds of up to 4mph and gives you a range of up to 15km depending on the terrain. It is a clever design and it folds compactly in a matter of seconds. Weighing just 26.5kg, it can be used both indoors and outdoors and fits easily into the boot of a normal car. If you are interested in this in terms of transporting it by car - it is well worth weighing out 26.5kg to see that you can manage this.
The joystick is fitted as standard to the right armrest but we can switch this to the left armrest if you prefer - just add a note when completing your purchase. It offers both indoor and outdoor performance and is very manoeuvrable.
- Folds compactly in mere seconds
- Simple to use joystick control
- Includes anti tip rear wheels
- 4 position adjustable backrest
- Adjustable leg guard
- Spacious storage area under the seat
- Powered by 2 x 5ah first class safe Lithium Ion Phosphate battery - 12v x 2-10ah
- Powerful dedicated brushless motor drive 24v x 180w
- Length: 99cm (38.9")
- Width: 64cm (25")
- Height: 52cm (20")
- Folded Length: 31cm (12")
- Folded Width: 66cm (26")
- Folded Height: 76cm (30")
- Seat depth: 52cm ( 20.5" )
- Seat width: 38cm ( 14.96")
- Width between arms : 49cm (19")
- Seat height: 42cm (16.5")
- Backrest height: 42cm (16.5")
- Overall Weight: 26.5kg (58.4lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 114kg (17.5 Stone)
- Tyre type: Solid
- Batteries: 2 x Lithium-Ion Phosphate batteries
- Max speed: 4mph
- Turning radius: 60cm (23.6")
- Max range: 15 KM (9.3 Miles)
- Heaviest part: 23kg (50.7lbs)
Accessories Available :
- Flashlight and Holder
- Cup Holder
- Phone Holder
- Travel Case
How do I Claim VAT Exemption on my Order?
To purchase goods VAT free, we will ask you to complete a simple declaration below or in the cart once after you have chosen your items. This data is confidential and secure.
If you experience any problems or merely wish us to assist with this process and complete the order, please phone us on 0800 7703870 and we will be delighted to help.
Who is eligible for VAT Relief / Exemption
You do not need to be registered disabled or eligible for any other benefit to qualify for VAT free goods.
You are eligible if either yourself, or the person you are purchasing the goods for are chronically sick or have a disabling condition, and the goods are for personal / domestic use only.
Charities are also exempt from paying VAT, and can do so by simply completing the form in the same manner and entering their charity number. This number will be quickly verified by us before dispatch of your order.
Who is not eligible for VAT Relief / Exemption
If the person the goods are intended for does not have a specific long-term medical condition, by law they must purchase their goods without applying for VAT exemption. If you have a short-term injury, or simply use the term 'old age', this would not make you eligible, so please be specific when entering the disability criteria.
Any organization that does not have a registered charity number (such as businesses) are also not exempt from paying VAT.
Please refer to the Gov.UK HMRC website if you would like further information on VAT Relief.