TGA Zest Plus Mobility Scooter
The Zest Plus Mobility Scooter boasts many features often found on much larger, more premium mobility scooters. This class-leading mobility scooter has been specially designed to provide extreme performance with superb levels of stability, manoeuvrability and a huge ground clearance. Built with an ergonomically shaped frame and features that include; delta handlebars with lightweight thumb controls, practical and secure carrying options and a fully adjustable padded seat, this Scooter will provide maximum comfort levels and is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. To further enhance comfort and to provide an incredibly smooth ride especially when travelling outdoors this Mobility Scooter comes equipped with all-round suspension and large pneumatic tyres. The Zest Plus Mobility Scooter can be quickly and easily disassembled into 5 lightweight, compact pieces, even with the use of just one hand therefore allowing for easy storage and transportation. If you are looking for more space and stability when driving, then the Zest Plus is longer, wider and has larger wheels when compared to the original Zest. Despite having a bigger battery, strain-free lifting is still assured with the Zest Plus as the battery splits cleverly in two. Each half is quick and easy to remove for charging or putting in a car boot.
Features and Benefits:
- Boasts a host of features often found on more premium Mobility Scooters
- Class-leading mobility scooter
- Provides extreme performance levels
- Offers exceptional stability and manoeuvrability
- All-round suspension provides a smooth ride and maximum comfort
- Delta handlebars with thumb controls
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use
- Disassembled into 5 compact, lightweight pieces
- Can be stored or transported in the boot of a car
- Dual split battery box
- Available colours: Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Silver and White
- Maximum range: 18 miles (28 kms)
- Top speed: 4 mph (6.4 km/h)
- Battery requirements: 2 x 12v 33Ah (supplied)
- Zest Plus length: 1120mm (44")
- Zest Plus width: 570mm (22")
- Seat width: 460mm (18")
- Wheel size: 220mm x 70mm (8.5" x 3")
- Turning radius: 1420mm (56")
- Ground clearance: 100mm (4")
- Zest Plus weight: 70 kgs (154 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 150 kgs (23.5 stone)
How do I Claim VAT Exemption on my Order?
To purchase goods VAT free, we will ask you to complete a simple declaration below or in the cart once after you have chosen your items. This data is confidential and secure.
If you experience any problems or merely wish us to assist with this process and complete the order, please phone us on 0800 7703870 and we will be delighted to help.
Who is eligible for VAT Relief / Exemption
You do not need to be registered disabled or eligible for any other benefit to qualify for VAT free goods.
You are eligible if either yourself, or the person you are purchasing the goods for are chronically sick or have a disabling condition, and the goods are for personal / domestic use only.
Charities are also exempt from paying VAT, and can do so by simply completing the form in the same manner and entering their charity number. This number will be quickly verified by us before dispatch of your order.
Who is not eligible for VAT Relief / Exemption
If the person the goods are intended for does not have a specific long-term medical condition, by law they must purchase their goods without applying for VAT exemption. If you have a short-term injury, or simply use the term 'old age', this would not make you eligible, so please be specific when entering the disability criteria.
Any organization that does not have a registered charity number (such as businesses) are also not exempt from paying VAT.
Please refer to the Gov.UK HMRC website if you would like further information on VAT Relief.