Entirely made of aluminium and covered in embossed rubber, the shaped lever guarantees practicality and safety in use, integrating optimally inside the car. In compliance with the provisions of the current legislation in force, the brake lever is activated by a manual push towards the front and is equipped with a button to operate the horn and a locking system to facilitate hill starts.
In compliance with the provisions of the current legislation in force, the brake lever is activated by a manual push towards the front and is equipped with two buttons, for the horn and the lock to facilitate hill starts.
- Slim and ergonomic design
- Short distance between the lever and the steering wheel
- Non-invasive installation
- The original structure of the car and the dashboard are not affected
- Braking is done by simply pushing the brake lever forward, ensuring correct body position during action
- The uphill locking system allows you to use all automatic vehicles and overcome those difficult hill starts
- Horn button close at hand
Installation is included:
The listed product includes installation at our workshops near London Heathrow or Christchurch, Dorset. We do offer a mobile fitting service for certain products which can be fitted at a location of your choice, prices start from as little as £65.00. If we are unable to fit your chosen adaptation at a location of your choice we offer a Collection and Delivery service, please contact us for a quote or more information.
All Motability Adaptations will be completed ready for handover at your chosen dealership, with no additional callout or fitting charges prior to vehicle handover.
Mobility Station Installation Area
This is a rough guide to our mobile service area we are able to cover. If you need us to cover any other area or unsure, please call us on 01895 520361.