The AutoFold Elite Scooter features a striking new design with a fresh metallic silver finish and stylish silver wheel hubs.
It also includes a new Delta bar and removable armrests for additional comfort, it comes with a fob for remote controlled folding operation, LED headlight and a light up digital LCD screen.
- Fresh metallic silver finish
- Digital LCD screen, displaying speed, battery power, travel time and millage
- Folds or unfolds easily within 15 seconds using the remote control or buttons on the dashboard
- Compact folding scooter, ideal for easy transport in cars, planes and public transport
- Stylish silver wheel hubs
- Puncture-Proof PU tyres
- Lightweight weighing only 27kg (25kg without batteries)
- Top speed of 4mph*
- Maximum range of 9.3 miles*
- Lightweight lithium-ion airline friendly battery – 25.2V 10ah (252Wh)
- Adjustable tiller bar
- Charging socket
- Removable battery
- Removable armrests
- Button horn, speed dial, open/close button
- Comfortable padded seat and backrest
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Carry handle to help lift the scooter in and out of car boots
- On-board charging, with batteries included as standard
- Ground clearance of 3.8cm (front) / 8cm (mid) / 2cm (anti-tip wheels)
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Rear Anti-Tip Wheels
*Speed and range may vary depending upon user weight, type and incline of terrain, weather, battery charge and condition, operating speed and general driving situation
How do I Claim VAT Relief on my Order?
To purchase goods VAT relief, we will ask you to complete a simple declaration below or in the cart once after you have chosen your items. This data is confidential and secure.
If you experience any problems or merely wish us to assist with this process and complete the order, please phone us on 0800 7703870, and we will be delighted to help.
Who is eligible for VAT Relief:
You do not need to be registered disabled or eligible for any other benefit to qualify for VAT free goods.
You are eligible if either yourself, or the person you are purchasing the goods for are chronically sick or have a disabling condition, and the goods are for personal / domestic use only.
Charities are also exempt from paying VAT, and can do so by simply completing the form in the same manner and entering their charity number. This number will be quickly verified by us before dispatch of your order.
Who is not eligible for VAT Relief:
If the person the goods are intended for does not have a specific long-term medical condition, by law they must purchase their goods without applying for VAT relief. If you have a short-term injury, or simply use the term 'old age', this would not make you eligible, so please be specific when entering the disability criteria.
Any organization that does not have a registered charity number (such as businesses) are also not exempt from paying VAT.
Please refer to the Gov.UK HMRC website if you would like further information on VAT Relief.
Delivery is charged at £9.95 on all items.
Installation is included:
The listed product includes installation at our workshops near London Heathrow or Christchurch, Dorset. We do offer a mobile fitting service for certain products which can be fitted at a location of your choice, prices start from as little as £65.00. If we are unable to fit your chosen adaptation at a location of your choice we offer a Collection and Delivery service, please contact us for a quote or more information.
All Motability Adaptations will be completed ready for handover at your chosen dealership, with no additional callout or fitting charges prior to vehicle handover.
Mobility Station Installation Area
This is a rough guide to our mobile service area we are able to cover. If you need us to cover any other area or unsure, please call us on 01895 520361.