The Easy Rider offers precise handling with a distinctively designed tiller which is an unmistakable reference to some leading designs in the Motorcycle Industry.
With a top speed of 8mph and maximum range of 31 miles, you can enjoy long outings or running all your errands with confidence. The front of the scooter is dominated by one large motorcycle headlamp, which enables you to use the scooter safely at night. With a twin LCD readout that is clear and easy to read, which is further aided by the subtle blue backlit display. Safety to the driver is the most important force behind the design; special features include two rear mirrors, lap belt and emergency brake. There is also a full surround light system with defined and prominent brake lights and anti tip wheels. The foot well of the scooter has a clever anti slip surface to guard against trips as the user transfers on and off the scooter.
- Comfortable Rotating Sport Style Seat With Sliding And Reclining Facility, Height Adjustable Headrest And Width And Angle Adjustable Armrests And Angle Adjustable Handle Bars Allows Comfortable Positioning For The User
- Throttle Lever With Automatic Safe-Braking System And Additional Hand Brake For Added Security
- Telescopic Front Motorbike Suspension For Optimal Handling With Excellent Manoeuvrability And Turning Circle For Use In Small Areas And Busy Environments
- Easy To Use Led Controls And Trip Computer With Odometer For Measuring Distance Travelled
- All Round Lighting, Including Large Headlight, Front/Rear Indicators And Rear Brake Lights To Improve Outdoor Visibility At Dusk Or When Dark
- Large Accommodating Footwell With Anti-Slip Rubber Mat And Large Seat Back Storage Pocket For Keeping Essentials Safe When Out And About
- Rear Anti Tip Wheels As Standard And Lap Belt Included For Added Safety
- Anti Roll Back System Safety Device Prevents Scooter From Rolling Backwards On Hills
- Motorbike Style Wheels With Modern Chrome Mud Guards With Rear Bumper Providing Additional Protection
- Freewheel Facility Allows Movement Of Scooter Without Switching The Motor On
SpecificationLength166cm (65")Height115cm (45")Width76cm (30")Maximum Gradient10ËšWeight100kg (220lb)Maximum Weight Capacity180kg (28st)Battery2 x 12v 79ah or upgrade to 2 x 12v 100ah
How do I Claim VAT Relief on my Order?
To purchase goods VAT relief, we will ask you to complete a simple declaration below or in the cart once after you have chosen your items. This data is confidential and secure.
If you experience any problems or merely wish us to assist with this process and complete the order, please phone us on 0800 7703870, and we will be delighted to help.
Who is eligible for VAT Relief:
You do not need to be registered disabled or eligible for any other benefit to qualify for VAT free goods.
You are eligible if either yourself, or the person you are purchasing the goods for are chronically sick or have a disabling condition, and the goods are for personal / domestic use only.
Charities are also exempt from paying VAT, and can do so by simply completing the form in the same manner and entering their charity number. This number will be quickly verified by us before dispatch of your order.
Who is not eligible for VAT Relief:
If the person the goods are intended for does not have a specific long-term medical condition, by law they must purchase their goods without applying for VAT relief. If you have a short-term injury, or simply use the term 'old age', this would not make you eligible, so please be specific when entering the disability criteria.
Any organization that does not have a registered charity number (such as businesses) are also not exempt from paying VAT.
Please refer to the Gov.UK HMRC website if you would like further information on VAT Relief.
Delivery is charged at £9.95 on all items.
Installation is included:
The listed product includes installation at our workshops near London Heathrow or Christchurch, Dorset. We do offer a mobile fitting service for certain products which can be fitted at a location of your choice, prices start from as little as £65.00. If we are unable to fit your chosen adaptation at a location of your choice we offer a Collection and Delivery service, please contact us for a quote or more information.
All Motability Adaptations will be completed ready for handover at your chosen dealership, with no additional callout or fitting charges prior to vehicle handover.
Mobility Station Installation Area
This is a rough guide to our mobile service area we are able to cover. If you need us to cover any other area or unsure, please call us on 01895 520361.