Rollz Rollator Walker Motion Rhythm
Parkinson rollator with customizable cues
For people with particular neurological conditions, like Parkinson's, this rollator is designed. To assist the user in taking the first step, continuing to walk, or maintaining a rhythm while walking, various stimuli are available.
Falling due to balance issues is avoided by the stability of the Rollz Motion Rhythm. These cues also prevent gait patterns from festering or freezing. To help the user break a freeze, a laser line could be projected. The walking pace can also be adjusted with the aid of a metronome or the handles' recurring vibration.
- Sturdy and stylish Dutch design.
- BHTA approved.
- App - Adjust the cues.,
- Laser - Laser line on the ground to step out of a freeze.
- Sound - Utilize the metronome to maintain your walking pace.
- Vibration - You can feel the rhythm of the walking by feeling the handlebar vibrate.
- Stable - The ergonomic hand grips that are adjustable in height should be crossed with a tall, steady gait.
- Compact - The Rollz Motion Rhythm folds up into a small package that can fit in almost any car with ease.
- Comfortable - A comfortable walk is guaranteed thanks to the large rear wheels, soft tyres, and foam handles.
- Maneuverable - Easily manoeuvrable front wheels allow for light steering and motion.
- Easy aid - The kerb assistant makes it simple to navigate kerbs and doorsteps.
- Safe - Innovative drum brakes that work in both dry and wet conditions.
- It comes complete with the full Mobility World support service.
How do I Claim VAT Relief on my Order?
To purchase goods VAT relief, we will ask you to complete a simple declaration below or in the cart once after you have chosen your items. This data is confidential and secure.
If you experience any problems or merely wish us to assist with this process and complete the order, please phone us on 0800 7703870, and we will be delighted to help.
Who is eligible for VAT Relief:
You do not need to be registered disabled or eligible for any other benefit to qualify for VAT free goods.
You are eligible if either yourself, or the person you are purchasing the goods for are chronically sick or have a disabling condition, and the goods are for personal / domestic use only.
Charities are also exempt from paying VAT, and can do so by simply completing the form in the same manner and entering their charity number. This number will be quickly verified by us before dispatch of your order.
Who is not eligible for VAT Relief:
If the person the goods are intended for does not have a specific long-term medical condition, by law they must purchase their goods without applying for VAT relief. If you have a short-term injury, or simply use the term 'old age', this would not make you eligible, so please be specific when entering the disability criteria.
Any organization that does not have a registered charity number (such as businesses) are also not exempt from paying VAT.
Please refer to the Gov.UK HMRC website if you would like further information on VAT Relief.
Delivery is charged at £9.95 on all items.
Installation is included:
The listed product includes installation at our workshops near London Heathrow or Christchurch, Dorset. We do offer a mobile fitting service for certain products which can be fitted at a location of your choice, prices start from as little as £65.00. If we are unable to fit your chosen adaptation at a location of your choice we offer a Collection and Delivery service, please contact us for a quote or more information.
All Motability Adaptations will be completed ready for handover at your chosen dealership, with no additional callout or fitting charges prior to vehicle handover.
Mobility Station Installation Area
This is a rough guide to our mobile service area we are able to cover. If you need us to cover any other area or unsure, please call us on 01895 520361.