DELIVERY 7-14 DAYS FROM ORDERING BUT MAY TAKE UP TO 30 DAYS DEPENDING ON CURRENT DEMAND.
The shatter-proof polycarbonate screens improve the safety conditions of the driver and rear passengers by providing a head height separation to prevent the spread of infectious respiratory drops.
- Screens available for all vehicle models (see further information below).
- Models available with Automotive Homologation Certificate of Compliance – should present no issues in terms of insurance.
- Easy to install – no drilling and no specific equipment required.
- Easy to remove – aiding vehicle cleaning and maintenance.
- Suitable to use in conjunction with antibacterial products – easy to disinfect.
- No structural modifications required, no vehicle documentation updates.
- Made of 4mm shatterproof polycarbonate which does not constitute a danger in the event of an accident – in compliance with automotive requirements.
- Models available with Automotive Homologation Certificate of Compliance.
- The material used is recognised in Class A1 (best fire behaviour) on the basis of the UNI EN 13501-1 standard, which deals with the fire classification of products and construction elements.
- Conforms to UNECE 43 standards.
- Supplied in compliance with the Construction and Use Act.
- CNC cut to provide no sharp edges or corners.
- Fully recyclable.
- Supplied with a 24 month guarantee.
There are three different screens available; Taxis (standard passenger cars & small vans), Medium Vans and Large Vans.
1 – Standard Passenger Cars & Small Vans:
- Length – 1250mm
- Height – 500mm
- Weight – 4kg
- Allows the safe passage of money and receipts. Suitable for all standard passenger car vehicles.
2 – Medium Vans:
- Length – 1350mm
- Height – 600mm
- Weight – 5kg
- Suitable for Renault Traffic, Nissan NV300, Peugeot Expert, Vauxhall Vivaro, Mercedes Vito, Ford Custom, Volkswagen Transporter type vehicles.
3 – Large Vans:
- Length – 1585mm
- Height – 600mm
- Weight – 6kg
- Suitable for Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer, Renault Master, Vauxhall Movano, Nissan NV400, Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Iveco Daily type vehicles.